If you’re considering purchasing your first buy to let property then these top tips will help you find the right property and get the most out of it.
- Make the most of it: For those who are thinking of renting to students why not consider converting the living room into an extra bedroom to help boost your rental returns.
- Go modern: A fully modernised property will let out a lot quicker than an older out of date property and will also need less maintenance to keep it in top condition.
- Check references: Make sure you check potential tenants carefully, from previous landlord references to credit checks; these simple measures can make sure your tenants won’t be a problem.
- Redecorate and clean: Following a long tenancy make sure you take the time to thoroughly clean your property and redecorate to keep it look fresh and modern.
- Don’t be greedy: It’s better to hold onto a good tenant paying less, than a bad one paying more
- Consider cash: It could work out cheaper to re-mortgage your current home than taking out a buy-to-let mortgage so make sure you do your sums and always get professional advice.
Whether you’re planning on being completely involved in the maintenance of your property or you want to take a step back and let someone else do everything for you, at Hausman & Holmes we can help. We are a full-service lettings agency and can tailor our service to your needs. Check out the difference between our Letting Service and Letting & Management Service here
NEW INSTRUCTION…. Off #GoldersGreen Road, #NW11 FIVE BEDROOMS Call now to arrange your viewing
We LOVE STARS, clusters of 5 are our favorite!!! See what others are saying about us http://www.hausmanandholmes.com/testimonials#testimonials_pg … #nw11
Antony Joshua in NW11 this morning!!! #britishheavyweightchampion #estateagent #nw11 #property
5* REVIEW and from a Solicitor too. Well done #estateagent Richard Dangoor selling #proprty in #goldersgreen #nw11
Not long now until most of us break for Christmas. If you like what we did for you in 2015 please let others know… Did our management team excel at resolving a maintenance issue for you? http://www.allagents.co.uk/rate-review/hausman-holmes/
What does your hight street looking like? Any lights for the festive season???
Curve Court, Victoria Road, NW4
A WELL PLANNED and spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor apartment boasting a prime location on Victoria Road, NW4.
£900.00 PW *fees apply
Armitage Road, NW11
A well planned and presented FOUR BEDROOM detached family house positioned on this much SOUGHT AFTER & POPULAR residential road in Golders Green. With a large entrance hall leading to TWO RECEPTION ROOMS both in excess of 18′ benefitting full width folding doors to garden and a MODERN FITTED KTICHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM. The 1st floor offers FOUR BEDROOMS all with fitted wardrobes and TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS. Offered in good condition throughout the property has an extensive REAR GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING for two/three cars to front. Access to the local schools, parkland and transport links of the Northern Line. Call our lettings team on 0208-458-8555 option 2 to arrange your viewing today.
Have you had your Carbon monoxide detector fitted? Have you tested the batteries recently? See below the easy to recognise symptoms and arrange to have your detector fitted ASAP