If you’re considering purchasing your first buy to let property then these top tips will help you find the right property and get the most out of it.
- Make the most of it: For those who are thinking of renting to students why not consider converting the living room into an extra bedroom to help boost your rental returns.
- Go modern: A fully modernised property will let out a lot quicker than an older out of date property and will also need less maintenance to keep it in top condition.
- Check references: Make sure you check potential tenants carefully, from previous landlord references to credit checks; these simple measures can make sure your tenants won’t be a problem.
- Redecorate and clean: Following a long tenancy make sure you take the time to thoroughly clean your property and redecorate to keep it look fresh and modern.
- Don’t be greedy: It’s better to hold onto a good tenant paying less, than a bad one paying more
- Consider cash: It could work out cheaper to re-mortgage your current home than taking out a buy-to-let mortgage so make sure you do your sums and always get professional advice.
Whether you’re planning on being completely involved in the maintenance of your property or you want to take a step back and let someone else do everything for you, at Hausman & Holmes we can help. We are a full-service lettings agency and can tailor our service to your needs. Check out the difference between our Letting Service and Letting & Management Service here
Not long now until most of us break for Christmas. If you like what we did for you in 2015 please let others know… Did our management team excel at resolving a maintenance issue for you? http://www.allagents.co.uk/rate-review/hausman-holmes/
We are SELLING!!! Are You???
Armitage Road, NW11 & Grovewood House, NW2
Is your Estate Agent working this hard to sell your property?
Call us today for a NO OBLIGATION Market Appraisal.
Set in Cotswold Gate this very well maintained three/four bedroom semi-detached family home boasting many modern conveniences. Benefiting features including electronic shutters, luxury fitted en-suite bedroom with walk in wardrobes, solid wood flooring to the ground floor and three reception rooms.
Externally parking with integral garage, an 18′ summer house and raised decking to the rear complete this ready to move into family house. Call our sales team on 020 8458 8555 to arrange your viewing today.
Looking ot BUY or SELL? Call Golders Greens’ leading independent Estate Egent on 020 8458 8555
Hausman & Holmes are pleased to offer for sale this exceptional family home located on one of Golders Greens premiere roads. Having been almost completely rebuilt and interior designed by its current owners, the property boasts five/six double bedrooms with four stunning minimalist bathrooms, two of which are en-suite. The exquisite open plan living area which incorporates over 1,200 sq. ft. of entertaining space is quite remarkable and benefits a top class Italian designed kitchen.
Externally the property benefits gated parking to the front with beautiful landscaped gardens to the rear.
Call our sales team today on 8458 8555 to view this EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY.
LIKE us and see more photos on our facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/Hausmanandholmes#!/media/set/?set=a.556551954358077.136317.176355375711072&type=1
What a day, we SOLD Finchley Road, NW11 and we SOLD Howard Walk, N2
We are Selling!!! Are You???
The entrance hall creates a FIRST IMPRESSION… make sure it is the right impression. Paint it in a neutral colour, REMOVE any bulky furniture, upgrade the LIGHTING and if you feel you need colour add it with accessories and a rug.
YOUR FRONT DOOR is the centrepiece of your kerb appeal so repaint it in a tasteful colour. Update the outside lights and maybe add some POT PLANTS on either side of the door.