|To Buy||To let|
|To Buy||To let|
- Step 1 –Accurate Appraisal
Letting your property at the best price and in the most optimum period is the top priority. Our team of experts can offer a unique insight with unparalleled knowledge of the area and its values. Furthermore, our recommended mortgage brokers have access to a large section of the market to help you with your search.
- Step 2 – Choosing your Agent
It’s critical to get the maximum price and best possible tenant for your property. So, when you choose your agent, consider their opening hours, high street presence and the marketing exposure your property will receive.
- Step 3- Tried & Tested
With an unrivalled database of corporate tenants, embassies and families, you’ll let your property with confidence.
- Step 4 – Maintenance & Management – 365
Not only do our experienced Management Department look after hundreds of properties, our in-house Maintenance Team ensures any issues are dealt with immediately - 365 days a year. This eliminates the need for costly out-sourcing.
- Step 5 – First Impressions
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Consider addressing those little DIY jobs you’ve been missing - give the walls a new lick of paint, clear excess items or fix that creaky door. It can make all the difference.
- Step 6 – Advertising
80% of property hunts start online, making our exposure across a rich range of media a huge benefit. These include leading property portals and, of course, our website.
- Step 7 – Longer opening hours
With longer opening hours and accompanied viewings, we will maximise every opportunity to find you the perfect tenant.
- Step 8 – Dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s
Once you accept an offer, we will do the following:
- Collect references from the tenant
- Arrange signing of the Tenancy Agreement
- Collect moving-in payments (rent + deposit)
- Contacting the various utility companies
Subject to a fee, we can also:
- Carry out check-in and inventory
- Organise gas safety inspection
- Arrange professional cleaning of your property
- Step 9 – Completion
That’s it! Congratulations! The keys will be released to your tenant.