- Step 1- Looking for Property
So, you’ve scoured the estate agent’s selection and pored over the property portals - it’s time to book in some viewings. Here are a few pointers:
- Research your specified area
- Enquire about any additional costs you may incure
- Make a realistic list of must-have transport links, schools, shops and outdoor space.
- Step 2 – Viewings
With longer opening hours and accompanied viewings, we will maximise every opportunity to find you the perfect buyer, Our opening hours are 9am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 3pm Saturdays.
- Step 3 – Consider a Managed Property
More and more tenants opt to rent one of our fully-managed properties for complete peace of mind. Our in-house Maintenance Team ensures any issues are dealt with, in most cases, immediately - 365 days a year.
- Step 4 – Making an offer
Once you’ve found a suitable property, you’ll need to complete a Tenancy Application Form that detailis your references and any special conditions that need to be communicated to the landlord.
- Step 5- Offer agreed
Should your offer be accepted, regardless of whether your property is managed, we will organise the following:
- Signing of the Tenancy Agreement
- Collection of your moving-in payments.
- Contact of the various utility companies.
- Step 6 – Completion
That’s it! Congratulations!